AD

The odd one out

Hey everyone let me give you some backstory. I’m 25 and currently work in customer service. Ive done factory work for years and some other jobs. I dropped out of high school but ended up getting my GED. I was always interested in creating something of my own and saw YouTube as a a good path. I made a fashion video as my first ever and loved it. Unfortunately I didn’t have the fund to continue to buy the newest trends so I went into gaming.

This month I’ve been at war with the idea of going to school to pursue something (My girlfriend is about to be a nurse and continues to push me this direction) or going all out with Youtube. I’m not sure what I’d go to school for, I’m very creative and good with people. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/JustiinBloom
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice http://bit.ly/2JLJxyH
The odd one out The odd one out Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मई 30, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Trucker acquitted in deadly crash asks for license back, but state says he contributed to accident

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/b6OUyH5

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.