AD

Im debating if going back to college will be worth it?

Tl;dr: bee. Oit of college for 4-5 years, wondering if going back to college for an associates degree is really worth it for me as the bread winner of my family.

After highschool I went to a community college for about 3 or 4 semesters trying to get a degree in the theater arts. I later dropped out because i knew my major would most likely take me anywhere amd didnt like the community college experience. Ive been a full time worker for the past 4 or 5 years now, working in Pest Control and as a Fire Extinguisher technician.

Recently my current job changed my pay structure so now I make about 1.5k less a month. Ive had to borrow money from all over to keep a roof over my wife and sons head. Now, I dont have the best relationship with my dad, but this last time ai borrowed money from him, he told me I should go back to school and get a degree. He said he will help me pay for college if I need it.

So I guess my main question is, if I go back to community college, and get gov't financial aid and get an assosiates degree, what kind of jobs am I looking at being able to get?

I live in California and am a bit of an outdoors guys, I was wondering if an associates could land me a job with the US department of forestry or maybe a State Parks Ranger or something?

My main worry is my family though... I am the bread winner so Ill be going back to school and would have to find a new job that would work around my schedual while still paying me around $3k to pay all my bills... Almost soinds impossible now that I type it all out hahaha. Anyway, any advice would be fantastic. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/donttouchmycomix
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice http://bit.ly/2K9U6ei
Im debating if going back to college will be worth it? Im debating if going back to college will be worth it? Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मई 30, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Trucker acquitted in deadly crash asks for license back, but state says he contributed to accident

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/b6OUyH5

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.