AD

Should I take a job that isn't well paying, knowing I will leave if something better comes along?

31/F, USA, BA in communications. I applied to an office job not knowing that it was part time and it paid 13.50/hour. I am trying to move out % be independent again after moving back home in March. I haven't been able to find a job yet, but I have an interview tomorrow finally! the only issue is that it doesn't pay enough. Would it be a jerk move to take the job and then abandon it as soon as I get a well paying position? I don't want to screw my potential employer over, but I literally have been applying for fast food/entry level/whatever just to pay the bills.

submitted by /u/isaiah5417
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice http://bit.ly/2KfBmtZ
Should I take a job that isn't well paying, knowing I will leave if something better comes along? Should I take a job that isn't well paying, knowing I will leave if something better comes along? Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मई 30, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Trucker acquitted in deadly crash asks for license back, but state says he contributed to accident

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/b6OUyH5

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.