AD

Need help considering future job

Sorry for the vague title, but I couldn't think of what to say.

As of now, I'm about to end my Freshman year of high school, (I know, I'm a little too young to be worrying about the kind of things I'm gonna talk about.) And as of now, I'm heavily considering becoming an anesthesiologist, as it's one of the best paying jobs and I'd someday like to move to, prepare for the cliche, Hawaii. Yeah I know, kinda unrealistic, but it's seriously something I want to do. I'm already saving up for a huge trip there after high school, and I heavily considering moving there and working as an anesthesiologist.

Here are my questions.

  1. So far, my grades are at a straight A and B level, with the rare C. I've only ever gotten 2. Am I able to enter a good college and medical school? I've heard the competition is high.

  2. What other job opportunities are present hawaii, other than the massive tourism industry?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/lilmoz04
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice http://bit.ly/2JLK3g7
Need help considering future job Need help considering future job Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मई 30, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

GB's Neita wins 100m at Doha Diamond League

Britain's Daryll Neita beats American Tamari Davis to claim victory in the women's 100m at the Diamond League meeting in Doha. fro...

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.