AD

I Could not Secure an Internship my Last Summer of University. What Happens Now?

I am currently a third year going into my fourth and final year.

I have a double major in religion and political science with a concentration in global politics and a minor in international studies.

I have gotten rejected from every internship I applied to. I have gotten three interviews, but I have been notified I have been dropped all three times. Most of the other places never even bothered replying back.

I am currently living in Orange County my parents moved to very recently. I have no contacts and connections here since it is not where I grew up and I have only ever spent a winter break here.

What chances do I have of securing an internship or volunteer position at this point? If I don't, what happens to my career aspects?

Thanks

submitted by /u/1Fower
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice http://bit.ly/2KfdB59
I Could not Secure an Internship my Last Summer of University. What Happens Now? I Could not Secure an Internship my Last Summer of University. What Happens Now? Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मई 30, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Trucker acquitted in deadly crash asks for license back, but state says he contributed to accident

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/b6OUyH5

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.