AD

What should I do with my Degree in Econ?

I'm about to graduate from college with a B.S in Economic analysis. I originally went for this degree because I wanted to continue on to grad school and eventually become an economist so that I can work for the federal reserve. Eventually though, my grades started to slip and I no longer want to work for the fed. Now I've realized that what would really make me happy is to own an animation studio that adapts manga/comics and produces anime. But I obviously still want to use my degree to find work in the mean time. So I was thinking that I could use economics to analyze what is going on in the Japanese Animation industry, since that is something I'm very interested in. My idea is to get a job that will allow me to utilize my economics degree while also teaching me the skills to analyze an industry, so that I can also apply those skills to learn more about the animation industry that I plan on joining in the future. The anime industy has a lot of problems like piracy, low wages, ect. So I was wondering if there is a job description where I could do something like that? I was thinking the Market Research Analysis would fit the description but that doesn't seem to be quite right, Data analyst also seems like the next closest thing.

submitted by /u/Narumango22
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice http://bit.ly/2KdZNrC
What should I do with my Degree in Econ? What should I do with my Degree in Econ? Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मई 30, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Trucker acquitted in deadly crash asks for license back, but state says he contributed to accident

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/b6OUyH5

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.