AD

Manager Threatened To Fire Me

So I just wanted some advice as I work for a small Tesco Express and my issue is with my manager. I was recently ill, went to the doctors and they said I had a bad viral throat/ear infection. I had 3 days off work. Upon returning to work I to have a meeting as my year to date sickness went over 3% requiring a talk about my sickness percentage. My manager used this interview to try and make me say I made myself ill?! And I got a written disciplinary put on my file despite definitely 100% not being able to work. All he cares about is being the best... and our yearly sickness percentage wasn't the best within our group so hes going down hard on everyone. After this, not written down at all but heard by a colleague, my manager brought up that I had said to someone I was pissed off with him.

My manager said to me 'I don't want poisonous employees working here and what you said is poisonous. If I ever hear you speak to someone or do anything like that again I will manager you out of this building. I will find a way to fire you within days'.

Now I'm no expert but suggesting you are pissed off with your boss, although unprofessional, is not worthy of being fired for. I can't speak to anyone about this where I work because my boss will hear about it and find a way to fire me. Every time I go to work I now feel like I have to be ultra careful and I shouldn't? Also I can tell my boss has asked two staff members to watch what I do as they have been warning me about tiny little mistakes.

What would you do? My manager is ruthless and will do absolutely anything to be 'the best'. I work exceptionally hard, work overtime when the shop requires extra staff due to staffing issues and I've already asked to be transferred.

submitted by /u/TakingbackAndy
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice http://bit.ly/2Kj4W1A
Manager Threatened To Fire Me Manager Threatened To Fire Me Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मई 30, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Trucker acquitted in deadly crash asks for license back, but state says he contributed to accident

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/b6OUyH5

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.