AD

Deciding on 2 jobs

21 years old. I've been working at a sports bar/restaurant for around 2.5 years and was about to be a bartender before getting a job with an electrical contractor.

At the bar I'm getting $12/hour plus tips, and my boss there has offered me full time again as a bartender after working with the contractor for a few months. I'd probably make $50 in tips on average a morning but it can be really slow too. Can be stressful, somewhat hard work. Stable 40 hrs/week though.

With the contractor I'm cleaning high voltage industrial breakers, starters, cubicles, etc. making $18/hour on 12 hour days with room for raises if I do well. 84 hour work weeks come often. The downsides are I'm gone for a week or three at a time and it's not stable. The past two months I've only worked about 2 weeks. The boss is also unpredictable and can be quite an asshole. An important thing for me to consider is this job isn't an apprenticeship, I believe I won't be able to do anything else with the experience after.

With these included I've had 4 jobs total and just don't have the experience and confidence in making a good decision. Any advice? Reading rules now, will edit if required.

submitted by /u/Amadeus1984
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice http://bit.ly/2JLJHpN
Deciding on 2 jobs Deciding on 2 jobs Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मई 30, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Trucker acquitted in deadly crash asks for license back, but state says he contributed to accident

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/b6OUyH5

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.