AD

Ask a Manager in the media

Here’s some coverage of Ask a Manager in the media recently:

I’m in Parade Magazine talking about the best way to ask for a raise.

I’m in the Oprah Magazine talking about what to do if you hate your boss.

I did a Q&A with the New York Times about crying at work.

I talked to the New York Times about what to do if you think you might get fired.

I talked to NBC News about how to avoid discussing politics at work.

I talked to Marketplace about responding to your boss’s feedback.

I talked to Savage Love about a rather adult work question (warning: not safe for work).

I was on Han and Matt Know It All to talk about the best and worst advice column letters of 2019 (along with Captain Awkward).

Topic made an illustrated treasury of their favorite Ask a Manager letters (also not safe for work).

Ask a Manager in the media was originally published by Alison Green on Ask a Manager.



from Ask a Manager http://bit.ly/2WjI3yL
via IFTTT
Ask a Manager in the media Ask a Manager in the media Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on जनवरी 31, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Parents of boy whose heart stopped for 19 hours were stunned when it started beating again

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/BEzYGCh

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.