AD

Not sure what do next

I started out as an interior design major, decided I wasn’t as interested in design but more interior decorating. I changed my major to business management so I could get a degree in something more general. I then got a job working in Child Welfare for the state while also going to college. While working full time and going to school full time I decided to change my major to general studies so I could study whatever I wanted. Under this major I studied: interior design, business management, sociology, criminology, and history.

After I graduated from college I moved to Florida and got a job as an admin assistant for an architecture firm for 2.5 years. I am definitely just used as a receptionist. The work is unfulfilling and the people I work for are unappreciative and the environment is extremely negative. More negative than working in child welfare if you can believe that.

I have a lot of interests like photography, I took a coding class, and I love making cards and jewelry. I find myself to be pretty crafty and can learn to pretty much do anything. I like all of these things but can’t see myself doing them full time. I have thought about opening up an online boutique but it is not something I feel super passionate about.

I recently took a real estate class and am studying to take the state exam. I have always been interested in real estate, mainly staging homes. I am a little scared to move forward into real estate not knowing if I will like it or be good enough.

Right now I am just feeling stuck, I feel like I have zero motivation and my negative work environment has taken a toll in my personal relationships.

I am just not really sure what I should do. My ideal dream is to be a stay at home mom but that is not ideal because my SO and I are not in a place to have children yet.

Just trying to get some advice on what I should do next, maybe some career placement/interest tests anyone likes.

submitted by /u/cicimos15
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2HMkb2X
Not sure what do next Not sure what do next Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मार्च 31, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Parents of boy whose heart stopped for 19 hours were stunned when it started beating again

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/BEzYGCh

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.