AD

MS in Economics or Data Science

A bit of a background: I'm an Econ undergrad and am looking for a master's program with a focus in econometrics and analysis. Issue is that in my country, no University provides such an analysis focused course (albeit for one, which is pretty competitive). However, a prominent institute focusing in computation and mathematics just started a data science course with excellent industry outreach. Although not immediately, I'd like to pursue a PHd in development economics. The data science course sounds like a good bet but does not have a dissertation/research module that you'd find in its economics counterpart. Is it necessary while applying for research programs? Also, in the odd chance I do take Data science, what should I do in school to ensure I have a good path to research in the future? I'm in a bit of a fix and would appreciate any advice from y'all. Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/Dys_unemployed
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2UqINE2
MS in Economics or Data Science MS in Economics or Data Science Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on मार्च 31, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

GB's Neita wins 100m at Doha Diamond League

Britain's Daryll Neita beats American Tamari Davis to claim victory in the women's 100m at the Diamond League meeting in Doha. fro...

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.