AD

Would it be unprofessional to bring up my dad's history of cancer during my interview if it's relevant?

I'm prepping myself for an interview at a children's research hospital next week. Part of the position that I am interviewing for will require that I work with children who have brain cancer. Although I have worked with children for many years in a research setting, I have not worked with children with brain cancer specifically. However, I do have personal experience with a person with brain cancer (i.e. the behaviors/change in behaviors that can occur, the treatments, etc.), my dad. Would it be unprofessional to bring this up if asked about my level of experience with individuals with brain cancer during my interview?

Btw, I am a cognitive researcher, not a medical professional.

submitted by /u/alnumero
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2IJPL2u
Would it be unprofessional to bring up my dad's history of cancer during my interview if it's relevant? Would it be unprofessional to bring up my dad's history of cancer during my interview if it's relevant? Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on फ़रवरी 28, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Eurovision winner explains how they broke trophy

Returning from the contest, Swiss singer Nemo was greeted by hundreds of fans at Zurich Airport. from BBC News https://ift.tt/B6dHmvt

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.