AD

Researching a company and knowing how to use said information

I get the feeling I am either doing it wrong or only going half way with it. I can understand things like knowing the hard numbers (what the company does, how many employee they have, how many offices they have, their annual revenue, etc ). Things like company values or philosophy just doesn't resister with me at all and I have no idea how I could use it to help sell myself in a job interview; it all just sounds like marketing blurbs and it would be extremely difficult for me to, say, tell an interviewer why I think the company is unique and worth working for above all other companies in that industry.

How can I learn to better understand this information and use it to my advantage?

submitted by /u/SelfDepricator
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2TmXmIl
Researching a company and knowing how to use said information Researching a company and knowing how to use said information Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on फ़रवरी 28, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Eurovision winner explains how they broke trophy

Returning from the contest, Swiss singer Nemo was greeted by hundreds of fans at Zurich Airport. from BBC News https://ift.tt/B6dHmvt

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.