AD

Thinking of leaving my current position after less than a year. Need some guidance.

Hi everyone, I am just looking for some extra opinions on my situation.

TLDR: Disappointed with type of work at new job of nine months and debating leaving for job with more aligned interests before year is up. Thoughts?

I work in the biotech industry and started my new position about nine months ago in which I moved for. The move wasn’t entirely for the job...more personal reasons to be closer to my SO, but didn’t move until I locked down the position.

The job has been a little disappointing to me in terms of the type of work and work load. I feel like I’m not utilizing strengths I’ve acquired and learning technical skills I would enjoy more that I could be working on somewhere else. All the while the team feels a little bloated and although they are expanding, I feel the growth will keep workload the same.

Do people think this is a valid enough reason to leave a job before being there at least a year? I have a had a few interviews that have went well and if I get offers then I will have to make that call.

I appreciate any insight/opinions. Thanks!

submitted by /u/Nicholasxr93
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2TgmRLu
Thinking of leaving my current position after less than a year. Need some guidance. Thinking of leaving my current position after less than a year. Need some guidance. Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on फ़रवरी 28, 2019 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

I want to enjoy this week as much as possible - Hayes

Chelsea boss Emma Hayes wants to "enjoy this week as much as possible" as she prepares to bid farewell to the club. from BBC New...

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.