AD

What career in the business field would match my skills the most?

I finally started a job in the field I went to school for- business, after serving for a year.

I got an entry level position as a data admin. Since starting that position I’ve learned so much about myself and what I would like to do for a career. I enjoy the Monday-Friday 8-4. I enjoy working by myself. I enjoy data entry and the tedious tasks others don’t enjoy. I enjoy trying to find the issue amongst a pile of data. However, I am a creative person and am not using that ability much. I really enjoy making things pretty, such as the company website and instruction manuals. I enjoy having an end goal to a project.

What career do you think would best suit me? I have a 2 year diploma and am going to be taking online courses in January working towards my business degree.

submitted by /u/marvinismydog
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2ABHN5B
What career in the business field would match my skills the most? What career in the business field would match my skills the most? Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on अक्तूबर 31, 2018 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Parents of boy whose heart stopped for 19 hours were stunned when it started beating again

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/BEzYGCh

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.