AD

What business roles would be best suited for me?

Hello, I'm 18 years old and I am applying for an apprenticeship in Business Management, where I will be award a Bsc degree at the end of my 3 year course. In applying for one, I am asked which job would I be interested in doing once I complete my apprenticeship and I am given the following options:

1) Business Coordinator

2) Commercial, Rights and Business Affairs Assistant

3) Business Affairs Assistant

4) Administrator

5) Team Assistant

6) Business Advisor

7) Junior Business Analyst

8) Marketing Coordinator

9) Data Analyst/Research Executive

I don’t understand most of these terms, so I will explain what sort of work I am best suited to. I am good at public speaking, and so therefore I am well equipped at making an impression. I also like to take a job that is the predecessor to an executive job. I like to negotiate, that’s something I’m really looking forward to in business, and I also like to lead and command a team, and finally speak with the public, such as answer Q and As, I also see myself as a "cold" person, I can do what needs to be done. On the other hand, I’m not too technologically advanced with software, I can work well with Document Word, Excel and Powerpoint, but programs that use coding or analytic data would be wasted on me and should go towards someone else who’s more capable towards that field.

Thank you.

submitted by /u/IThrewaway64
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2JsUAKk
What business roles would be best suited for me? What business roles would be best suited for me? Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on अक्तूबर 31, 2018 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Parents of boy whose heart stopped for 19 hours were stunned when it started beating again

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/BEzYGCh

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.