AD

Hiring manager reaches out to me after 1-2 weeks after applying sounds interested but not too sure. Is this a good sign? Story below

A little background:

I applied to a rotational program for an aerospace company about 2 weeks ago. I previously had worked for suppliers of this company and I know their products and business well.

A week later a hiring manager (he’s a the director of the dept I’d be working in) emailed me asking for an interview. During this time however I had to change my graduation date to a semester later due to personal and family obligations as well as scheduling issues. My background is solid either way.

I emailed him back and said I can’t be considered for full time but asked if I can be considered for an internship with the company, this was his response:

“Yes, you certainly are eligible for the summer internship. Please apply. If you decide to do so, please let me know as I would still like to speak with you.

Sorry to hear of the issues that have come up. Family and personal wellbeing come first.”

Like I said, my background fits well to the position and I’ve worked with this company before with their suppliers.

Is this a good sign? He was really quick and HR never screened me. Also he asked me to apply to the internship still and still wanted to talk about my resume. It’s also September and the internship would start in May or June.

submitted by /u/libertarian76
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2Ogvwev
Hiring manager reaches out to me after 1-2 weeks after applying sounds interested but not too sure. Is this a good sign? Story below Hiring manager reaches out to me after 1-2 weeks after applying sounds interested but not too sure. Is this a good sign? Story below Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on सितंबर 30, 2018 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Cruise ship passengers isolating amid bug outbreak

P&O says it stepped up cleaning protocols following reports of "gastrointestinal symptoms" on board. from BBC News https://i...

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.