AD

I don't know what to do for my post secondary education

I am a 16 year old male high school student, currently in grade 11. I know it might be too soon to decide what i wanna do in the future but i want to prepare for it by taking courses related to ut for grade 12.

I have to go to university. My parents would think of me as a failure if i dont go to a good university. I mentioned college once and got myself in a long talk with my parents...

I would say i am above average in my grades. I always had this (talent?) for math that i could understand it easily and it was always easy for me.

Memorising stuff isnt my thing. I didnt take bio in grade 11 because i didnt want to do something that has a lot of memorising.

I've always lived video games and will always play them. (Add epic games: Mehrdad_q). I always wanted to do something related to video games. I took computer science and i really like the concept of coding and programming your own thing.

First thing that comes to mind is computer science, but i dont know if it will lead to a good job with a high salary. I also dont want to sit all day.

Ideally, computer science in uoft (i live in toronto, canada) should be my dream, but from what i've heard a degree in cs doesnt necessarily mean a high paying job, and it might not even matter at the end. I also really enjoy animating in adobe animate.

I dont even know if this is the right place to post this and I KNOW this is such a messy post with random information all over the place, but if even one person could help me i would be really greatful.

Edit: i should probably include that i hate public speaking and worry way too much about what people think about me. I wouldnt say im socially awkward but im not comfortable in those situations.

submitted by /u/Mehrdad37q
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2y2kcbx
I don't know what to do for my post secondary education I don't know what to do for my post secondary education Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on सितंबर 30, 2018 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Cruise ship passengers isolating amid bug outbreak

P&O says it stepped up cleaning protocols following reports of "gastrointestinal symptoms" on board. from BBC News https://i...

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.