AD

Job offer for a marketing leadership role - not sure if I'm ready.

As the title says, I've been offered a role to build a marketing team for a startup.

I've had a few years experience in marketing but I've yet to have handled a team in a formal way (I've led several projects but that's pretty much it.

In addition, this role is similar to being a marketing head where it involves different functions of sales & marketing. Most of my experience has always been towards digital.

I really want to take on this offer but I'm afraid to not live up to the expectations and the demands of the role. I think this is a great jump for my career should I take it on.

What do you guys think I should do?

submitted by /u/Kaban654
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2I9pvLW
Job offer for a marketing leadership role - not sure if I'm ready. Job offer for a marketing leadership role - not sure if I'm ready. Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on फ़रवरी 29, 2020 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

‘Take your medication and leave’: Comer blasts Democratic lawmaker during hearing

from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/XyWKmJ9

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.