AD

Soon good advice on CV and covering letters

Happened to stumble across this Facebook ad the other day that was about this startup with a load of students who had done internships in the past and were reviewing cover letters and CVs for pretty cheap, must be targeted because I had a load of rejections the week before. Thought I would share as I was pleasantly surprised, the advice wasn't just some generic bs that you get from careers counsellors. Think the students on there actually are legit. Don't have that many friends to tell so thought I would come on here and would share because it made me realise where I was going wrong, especially in my CV. Will share the advice in the word document they gave me but it's quite specific https://imgur.com/a/OtgiSV7 hope it can help someone else

submitted by /u/Compudeo
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2TBXALh
Soon good advice on CV and covering letters Soon good advice on CV and covering letters Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on जनवरी 17, 2020 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

Ten Hag blames 'injustice', but is poor finishing costing Man Utd?

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag says it feels "unfair and unjust" that his team lost after West Ham were awarded a late contro...

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.