AD

How to handle the below job recruiting situation with very slow responding recruiters?

Hey all I need some advice. I am interviewing at a big company. I did 2 phone interviews so far and it felt like they went well. But, the recruiters are SUPER slow and don't respond for long periods at a time and they make incompetent mistakes regularly like scheduling a phone interview at the wrong time. They also took forever to schedule my 2nd phone interview only after I repeated called and emailed them to remind them. Now, I am waiting to hear after the 2nd phone interview for the final round. But, it has been over 2 weeks and no response (the company said they try to respond within 3 business days). I have emailed them and called these recruiters repeatedly but no response. The company website has an application status tab that says my status is under consideration. Additionally, this is a highly competitive company and I don't want to sit and wait and risk losing it because of inaction.

So, I am thinking of reaching out to the hiring manager directly. I found his email by doing an online search. Should I email him? Or will he think its weird that I found his email address online? I could explain that I am unable to get a response from the recruits and given the COVID situation, I decided to reach out directly?

submitted by /u/SebastianPatel
[link] [comments]

from Career Advice https://ift.tt/2SafxiR
How to handle the below job recruiting situation with very slow responding recruiters? How to handle the below job recruiting situation with very slow responding recruiters? Reviewed by TUNI ON LINE CENTER AMBIKAPUR on अप्रैल 26, 2020 Rating: 5

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

GB's Neita wins 100m at Doha Diamond League

Britain's Daryll Neita beats American Tamari Davis to claim victory in the women's 100m at the Diamond League meeting in Doha. fro...

Blogger द्वारा संचालित.